So my gym day started off nice, I woke up with my 2 little angels sleeping on each side of me. I know it is not good if they dont sleep in there bed but one day will not hurt them.
So I was ready today for the gym, I am liking the results so far and mostly do to the better wating choices I am making. With the help of my wife I am better prepared for a health day of eating. Losing weight in the end is really about eating right and exercise, there is no magic pill.
My workout today was Back and Biceps
Seated Lateral Pulldown
3
sets: 20/15/12Bent Over Bar Bell Row
3 x 20/15/12
Bent Over Dumbbell Rows:
3 x 15/12/10
Seated Preacher Cable Curls
3 x 15/12/10
Seated Low-Row Cable Pull
3 x 15/12/10
Seated Preacher Cable Curls
3 x 15/12/10
Alternative Dumbbell Curl
3 x 12/10/8
High Cable Pulley
3 x 15/12/10
I need to fit in some more cardio at the end of my workout, I will try better tommorow.
FYI:
Oh Man in the kitchen area they have a variety of cookies and sandwiches, I have 1 more hour of work and I will win the battle. Wish me luck.
Thanks for reading
Will
No comments:
Post a Comment