Hi,
Today's workout was a little disappointing...I went into my workout already to go...well...came out feeling discouraged. I was doing good in the begining but felt discombobulated at the end. I missed 3 exercises, which pardon my french, pissed me off. Just so you know I suck at the bar dip exercise, haha. This route shows up next week so I WILL do better. This is what I did today.
Thursday, January 24th [Week 3 Day 17]
Chest & Triceps [3 set of 10 reps, 45 second rest]
Chest & Triceps [3 set of 10 reps, 45 second rest]
Wide Push-ups
Incline Dumbbell Press
Flat Bench Flyes [I did the flat bench flyes] - Alternate Option Machine Flyes
Decline Flyes
Bench Dips - Alternate Option Bar Dips [I did or at least I tried these, need a lot of work]
Lying EZ-Bar Triceps Extension
Dumbbell Triceps Kickback [didn't do, at this point of my route is apparently where everything went down hill]
Dumbbell Tricep Kickback [I did do these]
Overhead Two Handed Triceps Extension [didn't do]
Cable One Arm Triceps Extension [didn't do]
Bench Dips - Alternate Option Bar Dips [I did or at least I tried these, need a lot of work]
Lying EZ-Bar Triceps Extension
Dumbbell Triceps Kickback [didn't do, at this point of my route is apparently where everything went down hill]
Dumbbell Tricep Kickback [I did do these]
Overhead Two Handed Triceps Extension [didn't do]
Cable One Arm Triceps Extension [didn't do]
It's ok to miss a few exercises, you did enough. Triceps are a small muscle so it does not take a lot of exercise to build them, that why you dont do those body parts more then once a week i.e. Triceps, Biceps.
ReplyDeleteGood Job. I might try this workout on my next chest day.