Monday, January 14, 2013
Chest Day and the late night snack 1/14/13
I didn't sleep to good last night, I woke up at 3am because my nose got stuffy and it was tough to breath.
I think I am getting a cold or my allergy medicine is not working anymore.
When I did wake up I was really hungry so I went down stairs, I was ready to eat anything and everything. I fought myself literally walking back and forth in the kitchen....Should I make a PB&J?, should I have cereal? Is Boo coming down the stairs? in the end I had a glass of water and a banana and went upstairs.
Food is a addiction for me and everyday is a struggle its all about making better choices when it counts.
Workout:
So I went to the gym motivated with the help of Tier1 (my pre-workout) and destroyed my chest workout.
Workout was Chest and Triceps:
Bench Press (light weight) for high reps - 4x sets
Chest Fly - 3x
Incline Reverse Grip- 3x
Decline Cable Raises - 3x
Tricep Extension- 4x
Tricep Pulldown- 4x
I was reading some of my old blog posts (weg220.blogspot.com) and noticed I was doing a lot more Supersets and full body workouts.
I may get back to doing that routine.
Thanks again for reading, sorry I am not putting to much details, I will work on that in future posts.
Stay Motivated,
Will
Pre-Workout:
http://www.citadelnutrition.com/pre-workout/tier-1
Labels:
His,
Making Choices
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment