Hi,
Today was a little unorganized. It was to be a rest day, which didn't happen. I was going to try yoga for the first time. Wellll, I checked my gym app to see what time the yoga class started, I must have checked Friday's workout schedule instead of Saturdays. I went to the gym all excised only to find out my excitement balloon will deflate. I go into the yoga class and the instructor comes over to me and says "oh sorry, this class is ending soon but there is another one in 15 minutes". I found out the next class was for kids not adults =0( so disappointed. OH well, I stood there for a minute and said to myself what do I do now, I didn't bring my swim suite to swim so instead I looked at the group workout schedule to see if I can jump into a class and to my surprise there was a F.I.T. class starting so I went for it..
F.I.T. (Functional Integrated Training) a total body functional strength training class which includes both cardio and weights. The class was 45 minutes long.
My mood at first was all over the place, but once I figured out what I was doing, I was happy and felt good.
Tomorrow is another rest day so I might try yoga again, hahahaha.
SEE YA
F.I.T. (Functional Integrated Training) a total body functional strength training class which includes both cardio and weights. The class was 45 minutes long.
My mood at first was all over the place, but once I figured out what I was doing, I was happy and felt good.
Tomorrow is another rest day so I might try yoga again, hahahaha.
SEE YA
No comments:
Post a Comment