Friday, January 11, 2013

Leg Day 1/11/13




So after my day off yesterday I went back to the gym with a little bit different motivation. I was motivated to do more and try a new routine because of this blog, already it is making a impact on me.

Today was leg day so the new method I tried was called DropSet. What is Dropset?

Is a technique for continuing an exercise with a lower weight once muscle failure has been achieved
at a higher weight. It is most often performed on weight machines because reducing the weight quickly is thought by some to be extremely important, but it can also be performed with dumbbells and other free weights.

Doing the Dropsets made me feel awesome but my legs were really wobbly after doing them.

Here was the workout:

All sets included 2 Dropsets
Leg Press - 4sets
Leg extensions - 4sets
Leg Curls - 4sets
Calf raises - 5sets

I did not do much of cardio except about 10 mins of walking on the treadmill to loosen my legs. I did stretch after the workout since I did not want to start cramping up today.

I plan on hitting the gym tommorow with 'HER' :) probably will be doing a ful body workout with some good cardio in the end.

Thanks for reading.

Will

Goal of the Day:
Drink a lot of water

No comments:

Post a Comment