Thursday, January 10, 2013

HER 1st Post!


This blog was my husband's idea!! It's a great idea, as he mentioned in his post today, this is a GREAT way to be held accountable and have the support needed for each of us to move towards a more healthy lifestyle. I'm so excited to get started!! Lets goooo...

Sooo the beginning of this week I started the Jamie Eason's LiveFit program, its a 12 week program. Here is what I've done so far.
 
Monday, January 7th
Chest & Triceps [3 set of 12 reps 1 minute rest]
Wide Push-ups
Dumbbell Bench Press
Flat Bench Cable Flyes
Narrow Push-ups
Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension
Triceps Push-down

Tuesday, January 8th
Back & Biceps [3 set of 12 reps 1 minute rest]
Wide-Grip Lat Pull-down
One-Arm Dumbbell Row
Seated Cable Row
Underhanded Cable Pull-downs
Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl
One Arm Dumbbell Preacher Curl
Standing Biceps Cable Curl (didn't do this cause I couldn't find the machine, but will knock it out next week)

Wednesday, January 9th
Rest Day

Today, Thursday, January 10th
Legs & Calves [3 set of 12 reps 1 minute rest]
Leg Press
Leg Extension
Wide Stance Barbell Squat (really nervous doing this one but DID IT, go me go me)
Seated Leg Curl
Standing Calf Raise (didn't do this cause again couldn't find the freck'en machine, but as mentioned above, will knock it out next week)
Seated Calf Raise

See ya tomorrow for some Shoulders & Abs!

Oh last thing, I'm also tracking my progress and workouts on bodybuilding.com, thought you'd like to know =0)

OK, SEE YA

No comments:

Post a Comment