Hi,
Welcome =0)
This is the beginning of week 2 of the program I am currently following. The workouts for this week will be a repeat of last weeks, so I can master what I learned so far. I’m a little excited for next week as the program shifts and there will be some changes, can't wait =0)
I was motivated at the gym, I did, however feel at the end I could have pushed myself more....that's ok, I will do better tomorrow. My motto is “counter act a negative with a positive” in any or at least most situations. Wanted to throw that in there. In the middle of my 2nd set [flat bench cable flyes], I realized I was doing the exercise wrong, which sucked, I let it bother me for a second but corrected what I was doing wrong and finished my sets doing them right. Here is what I did today.
Monday, January 14th
Chest & Triceps [3 set of 12 reps, 1 minute rest]
Wide Push-ups
Dumbbell Bench Press
Flat Bench Cable Flyes
Narrow Push-ups
Standing Dumbbell Triceps Extension
Triceps Push-down
OK, SEE YA
No comments:
Post a Comment