Friday, January 11, 2013

Her Workout - Shoulder & Abs



HI!

Today I completed my fourth day of the Jamie Eason LiveFit program.

My mood was happy, motivated and nervous, nervous cause it's still my first week in the free weight section, a VERY intimating place in the gym. I feel like all eyes on me and with that I wanted to turn and run screaming the other way BUT I didn't, I brought it 150%. Here is what I did today.
 
Friday, January 11th
Shoulder [3 set of 12 reps 1 minute rest]
Seated Dumbbell Press
Standing Dumbbell Straight-Arm Front Delt Raises to A to T
Side Lateral Raise
Seated Bent-Over Raise

Abs [3 set of 12 reps 1 minute rest] - need a lot of work here, ijs
Exercise Ball Crunch
Air Bike

I will try to incorporate a bonus or two on each of my workout days.

Bonus
Plank [held for 20 second, I can do way better then that]
Side Plank [held for each side 20 seconds]
Meals of the day
TBD - I'm thinking about adding this as its 80% is nutrition and it might keep me accountable
Tomorrow is a rest day but I'm thinking of either doing spin, yoga or a dip in the pool, I'll let you know tomorrow.

SEE YA

No comments:

Post a Comment