HI,
Sorry to start this post as a Debbie downer but have to throw this out there. I'm a little disappointed in my husband, aka HIS, I noticed he has not blogged since January 15th, it's been more then a week now =0( When we started this blog we where in it together, it would keep us accountable and motivated. I know he is pushing though on his workouts and having better eating habits because I see a change in his body. Just needed to say that...OK back to business!
Yesterday I did back and biceps. I almost didn't make it to the gym...during the week I go to the gym at lunch, yesterday, I was in a meeting that ran over into my workout time, when I came out of the meeting I found myself talking myself out of going...screw that!! I stopped myself from talking nonsense and got my butt to the gym. I was happy I did. I felt better that I didn't have to make up a workout and I also felt good the rest of the day. Here is what I did.
Wednesday, January 23rd [Week 3, Day 16]
Back & Biceps [3 set of 10 reps 45 second rest]
Hammer Strength Lat Pull
Wide-grip Lat Pull-down - Alternate Option was Pull ups [I will try pull ups next week]
Seated Narrow Grip Cable Rows
T-bar Row [I chose the T-bar Row over the alternate option, I have to say it was interesting] Alternate Option was Bent-Over Barbell Row
Back Extensions [hahahaha this one was funny, I was trying to adjust the foot holder thing, every time I bent down my feet felt like couldn't grip the back pad so it felt like I was going to fall out, head first]
Barbell Curl
Incline Dumbbell Curl
Alternate Hammer Curl
See ya
Wide-grip Lat Pull-down - Alternate Option was Pull ups [I will try pull ups next week]
Seated Narrow Grip Cable Rows
T-bar Row [I chose the T-bar Row over the alternate option, I have to say it was interesting] Alternate Option was Bent-Over Barbell Row
Back Extensions [hahahaha this one was funny, I was trying to adjust the foot holder thing, every time I bent down my feet felt like couldn't grip the back pad so it felt like I was going to fall out, head first]
Barbell Curl
Incline Dumbbell Curl
Alternate Hammer Curl
See ya
No comments:
Post a Comment