HI!
Last Thursday was a real treat, my husband and I took off of work and went to the gym together. One thing I didn't do was follow him around the gym as he says I do...not berry nice. I concentrated on my shoulder and ab workout. It was nice to know he was near by =0)
Last Thursday was a real treat, my husband and I took off of work and went to the gym together. One thing I didn't do was follow him around the gym as he says I do...not berry nice. I concentrated on my shoulder and ab workout. It was nice to know he was near by =0)
Thursday, January 17th
Shoulder [3 set of 12 reps 1 minute rest]
Seated Dumbbell Press
Standing Dumbbell Straight-Arm Front Delt Raises to A to T
Side Lateral Raise
Seated Bent-Over Raise
Abs [3 set of 12 reps 1 minute rest]
Exercise Ball Crunch
Plank
Side Plank
Tuesday, January 22nd
This week starts week 3, I can't believe it I made it, pretty impressive!!! This week starts 2 day rests instead of 3. I came into this week motivated and happy to continue. I do have to say I did pretty bad this weekend with my nutrition, its ok, even when mistakes, lets correct the mistakes and move forward...lets goooo. Here is the workout I did today.
Side Lateral Raise
Seated Bent-Over Raise
Abs [3 set of 12 reps 1 minute rest]
Exercise Ball Crunch
Plank
Side Plank
Tuesday, January 22nd
This week starts week 3, I can't believe it I made it, pretty impressive!!! This week starts 2 day rests instead of 3. I came into this week motivated and happy to continue. I do have to say I did pretty bad this weekend with my nutrition, its ok, even when mistakes, lets correct the mistakes and move forward...lets goooo. Here is the workout I did today.
Leg [3 set of 10 reps 45 second rest]
Leg Extensions
Wide Stance Barbell Squat
Walking Barbell Lunge [I need a lot of practice with this]
Single-Leg Barbell Deadlift with kettlebell [I need a lot of practice with this one too...I was way off balance]
Lying Leg Curls
Seated Calf Raises
Standing Calf Raises
My legs feel like jellooo. I was heading down the stairs to the changing room, I was so happy I made it down without falling =0)
Wide Stance Barbell Squat
Walking Barbell Lunge [I need a lot of practice with this]
Single-Leg Barbell Deadlift with kettlebell [I need a lot of practice with this one too...I was way off balance]
Lying Leg Curls
Seated Calf Raises
Standing Calf Raises
My legs feel like jellooo. I was heading down the stairs to the changing room, I was so happy I made it down without falling =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment